PS。This page is still under construction.
(Ph.D. thesis) Mathematical Models for Understanding the Polygonal Pattern Formation on the Fruit Skins
- Supervisor: Prof. Kokichi Sugihara, Meiji University (April, 2014 – current)
Application of Laguerre Voronoi Diagram in Urban Design
- Collaborative work (September 2015 – present) with
- Pat Teerasawat, I-AUD, Graduate School of Science and Technology, Meiji University
- Vorapong Suppakitpaisan, Prompong Pakawanwong, Department of Computer Science, Graduate School of Information Science and Technology, University of Tokyo
- (continuing from M.Sc. thesis) Optimal Partitioning of a Square
- Supervisor: Asst.Prof. Wacharin Wichiramala, Department of Mathematics and Computer Sciences, Chulalongkorn University
- The problem was settled by R.K.Guy in 1964. The problem is to solve the geometrical problem by enumerating the “combinatorial pattern” of dissection patterns. The current progress is to enumerate the combinatorial patterns in the case of n=12.
Graph Enumeration as a tool for Solving Geometry Problems
- Master degree thesis: Optimal Partitioning of a Square
- under the supervision of Assoc. Prof. Wacharin Wichiramala, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand (July 2012 – March 2014)
(B.Sc. Senior Project) Mathematical Models for Understanding the Polygonal Pattern Formation on the Fruit Skins
- Supervisor:Prof. Suthep Suantai, Department of Mathematics, Chiang Mai University (January 2010 – March 2011)
(JSTP Project) Some Algebraic Properties of O(Zn)
- This project was the short-term research project in JSTP10 (Junior Science Talent Project) organized by NSTDA, Thailand.
- Research mentor : Prof. Jintana Sanwong, Department of Mathematics, Chiang Mai University (May 2007 – March 2008)
I pinned these topics for my further studies.
Voronoi Diagram and Applications
- Voronoi Diagram for sports strategy planning
- Voronoi analysis of a soccer game [Paper]
- Voronoi diagram pattern in the forest
- Voronoi diagram pattern in coral
- Voronoi diagram for understanding the crowded dynamics: the case study of the tour group
Geometry and Applications
- Geometry in Architecture
- Cell packing structures [Paper]
Projects for my (future) undergraduate students
- UFO catcher problem
- Applications of tessellations for cheer stand (mathematical approaches, application for Sports Day)
- (Starting from this paper) Extending the Algebras of Design (Paper)